Crawford Techâ€™s Accessible Customer Service Policy
- To create a set of accessibility standards for members of the public or other third parties.
- Applicable to all Crawford Tech staff who deal with members of the public or other third parties on behalf of Crawford Tech.
- To provide our services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities.
Providing Goods and Services to people with disabilities
- Educating our staff how to communicate with people with disabilities.
- Providing other means of communication by providing alternative formats options or a supportive document format, offering alternate forms of billing; allowing service animals and support persons to accompany people with disabilities; notifying customers who use other modes of communication of any temporary disruption of services; creating a feedback process on our services.
If you would like to receive a copy of our Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 Customer Service Policy, contact Human Resources atÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ or by phone 1-833-ACS-NOW1.